DIY Praha is no longer operating a workshop.
We have all the tools you need for cutting, fitting, welding, grinding, polishing and finishing for a wide variety of materials.
Stationary (bench) tools
- Depending on the grade of the grinding wheel it may be used for sharpening cutting tools such as lathe tools or drill bits.
- It may be used to roughly shape metal prior to welding or fitting.
- A fixed drill requiring less effort to drill the workpiece.
- Equiped with a vice to securely hold the workpiece.
- The angle of the spindle is fixed relative to the table, which is allowing holes to be drilled accurately and consistently.
Hand Held Electric and Cordless Tools
- It may be used to roughly shape metal prior to welding or fitting or for sharpening cutting tools such as lathe tools or drill bits.
- Wire brush wheel or buffing wheels can be interchanged with the grinding wheels in order to clean or polish work-pieces.
- A handheld power tool used for cutting, grinding and polishing.
- It can be used also for removing excess material from a piece.
- There are many different kinds of discs that are used for various materials and tasks.
Welding Tools and Other Tools
- Used to weld materials together. The materials to be joined can be metals (such as steel, aluminum, brass, stainless steel etc.)
- MIG, MMA + TIG + oxy-acetelyn welding process allow for a wide range of metals to be joined.
- Clamps used for positioning components during construction that holds things together.
- Vices fixed to the work bench or table in order to securely hold a work piece allow work to be performed on it with tools such as saws, drills, mills, grinders, etc.