DIY Praha is no longer operating a workshop.
We are equiped with everything you need to cut, shape, sand and finish your woodworking projects.
Stationary (bench) tools
- Useful for cutting irregular or curved shapes.
- Can make straight cuts as well.
- Vertical blade is useful in cutting joints.
- Used to make accurate crosscuts and miters at a selected angle.
- Common uses include framing operations and the cutting of molding.
- Multi purpuse saw that can be used to cut bevels or miters, dadoes and rabbets, half lap joints and tenons
- Used to produce a flat surface along a board’s length and to straighten and square edges.
- After you can join them edge-to-edge to produce wider boards and make them equal thickness from end-to-end.
- A fixed drill requiring less effort to drill the workpiece.
- The angle of the spindle is fixed relative to the table, allowing holes to be drilled accurately and consistently.
Cordless Tools & Electric Tools
- Light weight portable tool for drilling holes and driving screws and fasteners.
- Hand-held portable circular saw for making rip-cuts, cross-cuts, or a combination of both.
- Used for boring holes or fastening various materials together.
- Used when battery power isn’t suficient or the need for continous drilling
- A power tool used to smooth surfaces by abrasion with sandpaper.
- Depending on the desired surface belt sanders, orbital sanders, inline sanders and detail sanders can be used.
- Planers are used to flatten, reduce the thickness of, and impart a smooth surface.
- Routers are used to cut profiles at trime edges as well as removing material from the face of the board.
- Wide range of chisels used to remove sections of wood: butt chisels, carving, corner chisels, bevel edge, mortise, dovtail chisels, etc.
- Hand planes used to flatten, reduce the thickness of, and impart a smooth surface.
- Crosscut saws for cutting across the grain of wood
- Backsaws, ideal for angle cuts and trimming molding.
- Coping saws which have a thin blade that allows the user to make contoured or smooth fine line cuts.
- Japanese saws, a saw that cuts on the pull and has a thin profile.
- An essential collection of measuring, layout and marking tools for every woodworking project: rulers, spirit levels, tape measure, try squares, combination square, marking gauge, speed square, steel squares.
- Hammers used to drive nails, fit parts, forge metal and break apart objects.
- Pry bars used as a lever either to force apart two objects or to remove nails.
Air Tools and Other Tools
- A tool used to easily drive nails into wood or plywood, particularly useful in assembling glue ups.